you probably don’t want to here about it, but here we go. it took 1hr 45 mins to get from paddington to cannon street this morning:
* circle line to edgware road (central line broken)
* hammersmith line to baker street (packed train)
* jubilee line to green park (absolutely packed train which was terminated at green park)
* loads of completely packed trains which i couldn’t get on passed at green park before i gave up after 25 minutes waiting
* piccadily line from green park to south kensington (not too busy)
* district line from south kensington to cannon street (very busy).
i arrived 15 minutes late for my 9.30 meeting only to find out it actually started at 10am and i was 10 minutes early !
i had hoped to have time to spare to see blaine-in-a-box on the way but the tubes put a stop to that.
if i’d got the central line it probably would have taken me 25 mins max.